I'm a Software Engineer, Blogger, and Author. For about 10 years I've been helping companies to build quality software that helps their customers and increases their revenue.
Things related to my interest in contributing to a better world are:
- Programming Foundations through Cartoon Animations;
- Well-explained blog posts with cartoon drawings;
- Mentorship through bi-weekly recurring meetings;
- Focused on open-source projects related to code;
- Well-polished presentations related to the content I'm working on;
- Not-so-often book reviews and bookshelf updates.
Experienced in IT Business, product management, team building, and software development. Striving to learn data and process analysis.
In my spare time, I like to listen to new songs, practice basic exercises, and drink different styles of beer/wine.
Trying to make the world a better place to live, through technology.